Notification groups allow you to configure how you are notified when an alert is generated. This can either by email or within the web environment. To create a new notification group, go to Alerts > Notification groups and click the + icon in the top right hand corner. A form will appear, asking you to choose using the following options:
Which team(s) you wish to get notifications for.
The name of the notification group.
Choose which alert(s) you want to be notified of, you can also choose to include carer concerns
Carer concern severity (only if carer concerns selected)
Select the severity of concerns you wish to be notified of
How often you wish to be notified:
- Every minute.
- Every 5 minutes.
- Every 15 minutes.
- Every 30 minutes.
- Every hour.
This is how often emails containing alerts can be sent.
How you wish to receive these notifications:
- Email - The users being notified will be emailed with the alert.
- Web - The users will have a notification in their web environment.
Who should be notified
- Account roles - All people with the user roles selected will receive notifications.
- Users - Only the user(s) selected will receive notifications.
- Enter an email address - notifications will be sent to the email address specified
These options can be combined so you can choose to send notifications to all Admins, a specific user as well as a different email address if needed.