The invoice settings are there to help you customise your invoices based on how you want them to look. To access these settings go to Finance > Invoicing > Invoice settings.
Settings can be set for individual teams or for all at once.
Default payment terms
The maximum amount of days an invoice should be paid by.
Allows you to edit an invoice after issuing, if the need arises, without having to delete the invoice run.
Shown at the bottom of each printed page.
Text that is shown once, at the end of the invoice (but before the remittance slip if enabled).
How much information the invoice shows. This includes:
- Carer names (You can set this to show only if there is more than one carer attending, or always)
- Full name
- Display density (The density of the invoice items when output as a PDF):
- Detailed - Gives a full breakdown of each visit and how the rate was calculated/split ie 90 min call with 1 hour pro rata rate and 30 mins base rate. (This information automatically shows before the PDF invoice is generated so you are able to make sure that the costs are being calculated correctly.)
- Grouped by item - Gives a breakdown of each charge rate, where applicable, and the quantity of.
- Grouped by visit - Lists the bookings with just the total cost for each one.
If you have a buyer that has a different preference from your default, you can override their Display Density and Page Footer in their Buyer profile.
You can set the number you want your invoices to start from, you must enter the number of the last invoice issued not the number of invoice you want to start from.
Invoice notification template
You can modify the content of the email notification that buyers are sent when an invoice is emailed to them. You can use Markdown for basic formatting of the message, and we provide you with some handy replacements that allow you to insert relevant fields (a bit like mail merge).